The MSSF Team strives to provide a variety of supports to you and your students, including one-on-one help, our asynchronous online course, and afterschool sessions that you can participate in live or watch later.
THE MSSF ONLINE COURSE
- Teachers: to register yourself and/or a group of students for LearnDash accounts, click the REGISTER button below.
- Students: if your teacher is not enrolling you, sign up for your own LearnDash account by clicking on the REGISTER button at right.
We will email you when your account is set up. Please allow one business day for us to enroll you.
LIVE SESSIONS & RECORDINGS
IRB & SRC Review
Design & Methodology
Guiding Students When You Don't Understand Their Project
Developing a Research Question
Logistics & Planning
- 01.09.23 – Important Dates
Scholarship survey coming soon; join our Equity focus group!
- 12.13.22 – Beyond MSSF
Students can share their projects at other STEM competitions
- 11.29.22 – Tea Time with MSSF
Demystifying the Data Science category
- 11.14.22 – Learning Opportunities for You & Your Students
Find out how to use MSSF’s free online courses
- 10.26.22 – There’s a lot Brewing here at MSSF!
Access DataClassroom’s amazing platform for free
- 10.13.22 – Launching a New Year of MSSF
- Important Updates
- Upcoming Dates
- Scholarship Info
- Category Spotlights
- Research Tips
- Featured Sponsors
Weekly on Wednesdays, 6-7PM,
to get help with any aspect of your project!