The Maine State Science Fair is your chance to tell everyone about your project. You’ll get to meet other students who love STEM and you’ll talk to judges who are experts in their fields. Don’t let that intimidate you, though, because you know more about your project than anyone else! This course will help you put your best foot forward with tips on creating your display and discussing your project with others.
How to use this course:
- Teachers can take this course and then implement some of the activities with their students.
- Students can take this course as part of one of their classes at school.
- Students can take this course on their own outside of school.
- Be prepared for the schedule and expectations for the day of MSSF.
- Understand the different sections of a scientific poster.
- Apply strategies to create an effective poster.
- Understand how to prepare for interviews with judges at MSSF.
Click on the lesson below to begin.