Every student who wants to present a project involving human subjects must complete this course before submitting their project to the Institutional Review Board (IRB). This course will help you develop a project that is feasible, interesting, relevant, and ethical.
How to use this course:
- Students can take this course as part of one of their classes at school.
- Students can take this course on their own outside of school.
- This course is required for students who are submitting projects to the MSSF IRB.
- Understand the safety and ethical concerns associated with conducting research on humans.
- Develop a research plan suitable for presentation to the IRB.
- Acknowledge how the MSSF IRB functions and be aware of its project review timeline.
Click on the lesson below to begin.