In this module you will learn about how to analyze your data. To get the most out of this course, you should have some data from your science fair project (or at least have a good idea of what kind of data you will be collecting).
How to use this course:
- Teachers can take this course and then implement some of the activities with their students.
- Students can take this course as part of one of their classes at school.
- Students can take this course on their own outside of school.
- Identify dependent & independent variables.
- Explain the difference between categorical, ordinal, and interval-ratio data.
- Understand when to use four common statistical tests: Chi-Square, t-Test, Regression, and ANOVA.
- Learn how to apply the appropriate test to your data.
Click on the lesson below to begin.